Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deal and product.., July 27, 2012
This review is from: Samsung UN55EH6070 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED 3D HDTV with 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Black) (2012 Model) (Electronics)
First, I was waiting to purchase a 47 Inches TV and home theater.. and I was dangling between 55 Vs 47 and 3D vs 2D.. found this bundle for 1397 in Tiger Direct.. I was looking for reviews but found sparing.. but they were good.. and since I found this a 2012 Model my eyebrows raised and felt its a good deal where you get all in one.. Though the TV itself does not have wifi, BD has it.. so good deal....

On TV, it looked little bulky on the back, but the screen and the other looks cute.. Not like the one which are slim.. But when you are watching from the front you wont feel its minor bulge...or others..

After I installed the TV and BD, I played a 3D movie and converted the 3D to 2D.. the Picture Quality of this TV is absolutely Stunning.. crystal clear both in 3D and 2D.. I was amazed and I was quite happy with the product.. Simple to install and go through.. I did not listen the sound on this TV as I purchased a Onkyo HT.

On HDMI Inputs, am covered.. as my HT has 4 Inputs and 1 Out.. So I got 3 free slots.. I can plug any :-) .

On the Blue Ray, It has got the apps that one needs.. HULU and NETFLIX covered my Cable cost.. and I watched the shows (HD) and movies they are cool.. and Brilliant. I was little disapponted on the BD as it did not had one of the APP which Samsung is shipping with all its models (It does not come with Yupp TV).. I wish Samsung gets the Crackle app and the listed app to this BD model too..

The TV has sensitive eye.. it adjusts the brightness as per the room and lighting that you have.. when .. No need to calibrate.. (and I did not calibrate) any of the default setting .

If people are looking for 3D+ BD+ 55inch. TV like me in low cost.. this is it... no more looking back.. If someone wants a slim version of the TV with all in one TV, then you need to give a think.

So, Its definitely a worthy product to go..

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in
  [Cancel]

Comments

Track comments by e-mail
Tracked by 3 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 29, 2012 3:34:42 PM PDT
Which Onkyo HT did you get? I have been looking to get a system but would like one that is preferably wireless so I don't have to run wires and put holes in my freshly painted walls. I got the 46" bundle and am loving it so far.

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 12:46:01 PM PDT
RDude says:
Thank you for a good review. Can you please tell me if this TV has an Ethernet port or not? I understand it does not have the wi-fi but I was wondering if it had wired-internet capabilities. I saw in some other websites indicate that it does but amazon description does not mention anything.

Thanks in advance

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2012 3:11:39 PM PDT
It does have an ethernet port that I have connected to my AT&T gateway, however I haven't tried to access the internet through the tv itself, only through the blu-ray...definitely see if you can find a wireless keyboard/mouse to work with the blu-ray player as using the blu-ray remote to scroll around takes FOREVER!!!!! I do love the picture on the blu-ray and the tv so far and I've had it a good 3 weeks at this point if not longer.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2012 9:53:21 AM PDT
Greg Smith says:
Quick question: is the stand a swivel stand?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2012 1:07:58 PM PDT
No it is not.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2012 6:18:46 PM PDT
Babloo says:
I got onkyo ts3500 5.1 channel .. its a cool product..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›