Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 23, 2007
I shopped endlessly for an HDTV at all of the retail stores, and I was pretty much set on Samsung for quality and price. I finally decided on the 50 inch 5064 and I am so glad I did. It looks beautiful, just mesmerizing. My signal is from Verizon FIOS for the HD with an HD-DVR through HDMI connections.

The order was filled within one week and the delivery company called me to arrange a time the next day. They arrived on time, unboxed the unit, moved my old 36 inch CRT (240 pounds) and set up the new plasma TV, all in about 10 minutes. The crew was very friendly and professional. All in all I saved money and had a very pleasant purchase experience.

The only problem is that I can't stop watching it! It's great!
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?