Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on February 29, 2008
I have to admit that I have been on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet for over seven years. As has my husband who doesn't have any gastro-issues. And I also must admit that I've gotten pretty tired either 1) making the same foods or 2) trying to adapt mainstream recipes to fit my needs.

I've already used five of Raman's recipes (the ones that tended to have the pretty pictures...) - and they are fabulous! Even my husband got ecstatic over the rosemary-olive chicken... The recipes are generally easy to prepare, and don't require alot of exotic ingredients (and substitution is easy with these recipes.)

I would recommend this cookbook for anyone who has been on the SCD and needs inspiration. I also recommend this for anyone who has a suspicion that the over-processed, chemically-based stuff that we mistakenly call 'food' isn't serving you any longer.

Bravo, Raman and family!! Can't wait to see your next cookbook!!

PS Elaine would have been thrilled.
0Comment| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.