Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

VINE VOICEon July 6, 2012
I am a part time professional photographer. My wife and I were going on a cruise and we had planned some underwater activities. I wasn't going to take my working camera for a couple of reasons. So I looked for an underwater camera.

Since I am mostly a Canon guy, I checked out to D10 and D20. Because of the features, especially the zoom, I decided on the D20.

What a great camera, easy to use, takes great pictures.

One flaw that you need to know about so you can overcome it is; The lens is right near the top of the camera and I didn't notice it while taking my test pictures because when I was not in the water I held the camera different than when I was in the water fighting the currents.

Once I noticed what I was doing, it was easy to correct. But it seems that Canon could have put the lens a little lower to avoid this problem.

You can see the attached picture to see the quality of the camera and my finger on the top left covering part of the picture.

But overall, this is a wonderful camera.
review image
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.