BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 24, 2010
We were having difficulty figuring out the best bathing arrangement for our new little guy as nothing seemed to be working for either him or us. He definitely did not like laying back in the Mother's Touch Deluxe Baby Bather, so I started getting in the bathtub with him, however, he soon began to squirm way too much. I didn't have any way to wash him as both hands were occupied holding him. I read about the Spa Baby in a magazine and did some research finding lots of positive reviews, so I figured I had nothing to lose by ordering one. Plus, I was very happy to find an eco-friendly product to try.

Our three month old loved it as soon as I put him in the Spa Baby Eco! Although it does seem like anything more than a fancy bucket, I feel it is worth the money since he is happy, it makes bathing much easier for us, and is eco-friendly (not only the material, but very little water is used). I find it works best to put the Spa Baby on the counter in the bathroom, although you can easily put it wherever you want. I highly recommend this product.

[...]