Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 21, 2012
I got one of these as a stocking stuffer 15 years ago from my uncle. To say I was thrilled would not exactly describe how I felt about it. But he was enthusiastic and so proud of this wonderful gift. He went right to the kitchen and got out knives and proceeded to show us. Well, ya know what? For once, it was just exactly what it said it was, a fantastic knife shapener. I have used nothing else for 15 years, I use mine on scissors, and kitchen knives. I didn't know until today that they had other kinds.
I was so happy to see this today as a multi-pack deal. I will be ordering one for myself and one for my daughter, son, and mother.
I promise, if you get this sharpener you will love it. I have used it on serrated knives, carbon steel, stainless, all of them, and it works on all of them.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.