BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 14, 2014
Purchased this unit as it had seemingly the best reviews. I saw only one negative review that seemed legitimate talking about color issues. Sadly my unit arrived and had color problems. I would post a picture if I could. Anything with dark hues or blue colors was distorted. My straight black shirt appeared fluorescent purple. My black dress pants looked like pastel purple scrubs. Our blue couch looked like a bright purple couch. Our dark wood crib looked like a light purple crib... I contacted Levana's customer service right away and they walked me through troubleshooting. The woman on the phone acknowledged they had some power supply issues and that could cause the coloring issue. After exhausting the easy troubleshooting, I decided to return the product for a direct replacement, hoping it was simply one bad unit. Obviously with VERY improper colors it won't work for most discerning parents.

With that said, the features built into the monitor are nice. It's easy to take photos, videos, and pair multiple cameras. If only the camera's colors worked properly.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink