Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 25, 2012
I loved the story line of this book... Cara & Devin finding each other again after 17 years, and realizing how they felt about one another. I loved their characters... Roger, on the other hand, was a bit unbelievable. I couldn't fathom how he could be "okay" with Cara spending hours alone with Devin and not being jealous or threatened...or anything. It felt almost like he was a robot and just going through the motions.

Overall, I enjoyed it. However, the errors in the book were numerous & kept taking me out of the story. My mom read it, too, and she enjoyed it but didn't notice the errors. So maybe I'd have liked it better if I couldn't spot them so easily.

I still plan on reading more from Ms. Mondello. :)
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink