Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 11, 2014
When the watch arrived it did not work at all, I understand that this happens, so we started the return process for an exchange because it arrived in a broken condition. 3 weeks later when Jomashop customer service finally got in touch, they told me it would be fixed in 6 to 8 weeks, but it was not eligible for replacement since it had been worn, and links had been removed...After going back and forth with customer service that it had NOT been worn and we had NOT removed links, I had no choice...basically they are saying I lied.

After searching more thoroughly on reviews of Jomashop, I seems this is a common occurrence.

This is the first time I have had problems with any dealer on Amazon...I have no recourse except to never give Jomashop my business again, and to warn others.

I'm not sure about other folks, but being called a liar really bothers me.

The customer service agents name was Lada A.
24 helpful votes