Spring Deals Automotive Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 29, 2012
I bought this coat for my dad, and I tried it on when it arrived....so incredibly cozy and nice-looking! I am a bit tempted to order some for my father-in-law and husband, too. I had been shopping around for a wool coat for dad, and I didn't expect to get one this nice for less than $200.

I am a bit peeved that this was a "lightning deal" on amazon when I bought it...for $88, more than the current regular price. I'm staying away from these alleged lightning deals from now on.
11 comment| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?