BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 10, 2012
I've been using product for a year and a half and I'm happy with this purchase. I've put my unit through a lot. We have a dog and a cat in a small one bedroom and the carpets look new after we use this. Even used it to clean a family member's white living room carpet that had years of dog and kids staining it. It got most of the stains out after two cleanings(also used spot removers).

This product is not a vacuum, it's not designed to pick up all the pet body hair your vacuum leaves behind. And vacuums leave behind a lot. Wet pet hair will accumulate at the roof of the brush enclosure until it clumps up enough to fall to the ground. Every time I clean my apartment I have to pick up a dozen or so of these wet hair clumps. Also you will need to get inside the unit and clean it occasionally. That just means taking out one screw and removing the plastic front. I've only needed to do it once. Cleaning it is disgusting, but it's nice to know all that crud is out of your carpets.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?