Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 26, 2013
"Secret of the Crystal Dragon" is a VERY fascinating story. This was one of my favorite books of all time! And I have read a LOT of books. I enjoyed this book because it kept me hanging. When I had to go to bed, I was sad because I was reading a REALLY good book.

My favorite character was Baby (Prisca and Jonak's daughter). She was my favorite character because when she decides where she wants to go, it is hard to change her mind. Another one of my favorite characters was Aiden. He was one of my favorite characters because right away he took charge of Myra and Baby. I recommend this book to anyone who can't wait to find out what will happen next!

Happy Reading!
LTN
22 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?