October 5, 2016
I've been using this preworkout for only a few days - so this review could change in the coming weeks..

First impression: Great dosages, mixes well, tastes pretty good (8/10) compared to other pre workouts out there.

The energy you get from this preworkout is very subtle.. I haven't gotten jittery or any sort of head rush from it, just a nice noticeable energy boost that lasts the entire workout.

I think the best part about this preworkout is the fact that you can almost feel the Citrulline Malate doing its job! I can do a pre exhaustion exercise, then go right into a heavy set exercise and be able to go immediately back to the pre exhaustion exercise without being too sore to get the full 3 sets in. It is a great feeling and a huge bonus for me and my routines.

I haven't noticed any tunnel vision, but have noticed enhanced focus... It seems to be a subtle as the energy gain for me, personally.

In my honest opinion, I think this product needs a bit of Niacin and Creatine in it... I will be adding my own in and see if it makes the product feel that much better.
4 people found this helpful