1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Gosh, your a HOT MESS,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Hot Mess (Audio CD)
The song list is amazing and Gabe Saporta's voice is a mix of angel and sex. The electronica feel makes the music come alive and the collabs are even better than life itself.
1. Nice Guys Finish Last- the beginning drums and laser sounds makes it quite amazing. Sorta of a Britney Spears sound? OH YEAH! Womanizer background music as their own! And yes, all I want is a bad boy, Victoria.
2. Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous- A big difference from the first song but still COBRAIZED. Yelling verses help the idea of the change.
3. Good Girls Go Bad (featuring Leighton Meester)- pleazzzzzzz, Leighton stick with gossip, girl!
4. Fold Your Hands Child- Still not traditional Cobra, but beautiful song in the intro verses. Makes you reminise about childhood!
5. You're Not In On the Joke- Slower, but still a club jam. Not one of the best, but definatly not one of the worst. Different Cobra, different feel.
6. Hot Mess- True Cobra..... is there anything else to it?
7. Living In The Sky With Diamonds- OMG! Lovin this song! Can't get over the fact that this song didn't chart!
8. Wet Hot American Summer- Cute sound and the electronics are pure.
9. The Scene Is Dead; Long Live The Scene- Amazing, makes your heart swoon and want to fall in love with Gabe (if you haven't already). I think this has to be one of the best songs on the album.
10. Move Like You Gonna Die- Sounds like CS. The fast paced rant. The counting insures you know exact what beat your one. Victoria's electric keyboard in the background sets the mood.
11. The World Will Never Do (featuring B.o.B)- Before B.o.B was a household name, he was still B.o.B.....