May 16, 2010
I really like this CD. I got it 3 weeks ago and put it on whenever I'm grading or coding. I particularly like the fiddle. The composition of the instruments is rich... and several of the tracks are paired with similar rifts which I like.

My favorite tracks are "We Will Float Away", "Bring It On" and "Now Its Alright" (first 3 tracks on the CD!). I also like "Brown Like Your Cinnamon" and "Your Color of Blue" a lot.

There are a few songs which are a bit "talkie" instead of singing (like "Break It Apart")... which isn't quite my thing. They tend to interupt the groove I get into when listening to music. Other than that, I think this is a great indy-band and look forward to more from them. I definitely want to catch them live if they ever come to the Midwest.
2 people found this helpful