Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on January 4, 2011
I read this book while I was taking Jay Earley's Inner Critic telephone class, and it has made a big difference in my life. There is much less of that critical, nippy voice in the background. And when something does activate my critic, I`m not so barraged by it. This has been quite a miraculous process. I am really taken by it.

The book is very easy to read--simple, straightforward, and clear. It is quite approachable for the layman. Anyone can read it, get a sense of the process, and do the work. The illustrations of the characters in the book really touched my heart, especially seeing how the critic is actually well-meaning. I really like how the authors spelled out the dialogue of therapy sessions so I could see how to work with the critic.

The Help Sheets provide a very simple guide to working with the process. I made copies of them to use in working on myself each morning after my meditation. Recently I have found a partner to work with, as they suggest in the book, and that has been tremendously helpful.
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.