BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2009
I just received this book and I am so eager to try the recipes. I am mexican and have been trying expand my culinary skills in authentic mexican food. I have found what I was looking for. Salsas, Salsa and more salsas!
What I love are the different variations from different parts of Mexico. They are authentic. There are not as many pictures as in Mr. Zuritas's other book Bocadillos but I guess you don't need them. Yes, the book is in Spanish which makes it a little harder if you are not fluent in the language however, I do believe that the recipes would be easy to translate.
I am so impressed with the variety of recipes and how simple they are to make, that I will be purchasing more books to give as gifts for my family. Enjoy Mexican cooking!
What's this?