Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Over the years I have used quite a number of products to relieve dry eyes, fatigued eyes and eyes that have been irritated due to dust and the elements. My needs are very basic and my demands of such products are quite precise. They must work. It all boils down to they either do the job I pay them to do and do it well, or they don't.

Of all the eye lubricants I have used this one is by far the best for me as an individual. This is the brand my ophthalmologists recommend for my particular situation. I do a tremendous amount of reading and spend more than my share of time on the computer. I am also, due to my activities and hobbies, out in the elements a lot; biking, gardening, birding, hiking and that sort of thing. My eyes become overly fatigued which causes pain and blurred vision. This stuff almost instantly cures my problems; I get instant relief.

I do not wear contacts but do wear glasses. I am older and have been informed that I will eventually be forced to have cataract surgery. On top of all that, as I have gotten older, I have a bit of a problem with my night vision and most certainly need all the breaks I can get.

I keep these small bottles with me constantly. I have them in our cars, in my "man purse," in my home office and of course by my reading chair and bedside where I do most of my reading. The drops are quite easy to administer. There is no burning sensation; only a cooling sensation. Excess is removed with a tissue without a great amount of rubbing...blotting only. For me it takes only one small drop in each eye to be effective. My wife uses this product also. She has always had what I can only describe as a phobia about taking eye drops of any sort. After a few tries even she was satisfied with this product and has her own stash now in her reading lair. Neither of us experience that brief (and quite often, not so brief) period of blurred vision after the drops have been administered.

Now this medication is a bit higher than some but to be quite honest it is worth every cent. I can get it just a bit cheaper than here on Amazon by buying locally, but not much cheaper.

This is a good product and I will continue using it until something better comes along.

Don Blankenship