BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 5, 2011
Although we all know that the Portuguese time pieces are by all means more valuable and of much higher quality than the Swiss time pieces, but all in all, this watch has only one truly redeeming quality - its fine leather band. Other than that, I became terribly disappointed about this watch. One day while riding in my Maybach 62S Zeppelin through a poor neighborhood, I noticed something familiar in a store window. It was one of those "discount stores" for people who are too limited-minded to have more money. And a terribly similar-looking watch was "on sale" for $7 right then and there! It had all the same features!
Plus, I soon found out that my IWC time piece has a crystal that sticks too far out and gets scratched all the time as I enter or leave any one of my Maybachs, Koenigseggs and Aston Martins. So now, my IWC looks even cheaper than a $7 piece!
Just imagine, how many people of worth saw me wearing what looks like a scratched $7 discount-brand watch! Now, I am too depressed to speak with even my personal psycho-analyst.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?