Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 4, 2012
I got this camera as I saw another one that was purchased by my brother a few months back and loved the features.
I have to day, this camera is little but huge in features. I was married with the Canon cameras as I thought that they had the best quality, but it was a nice surprise that Sony is in the competition with these little ones.
Ok the pictures, I have tested the sweep mode in all kind of environments, indoors and outdoors and the pictures look great, the normal pictures with no flash are also great. This is the first camera that I buy on this price range that I can call it intelligent, the auto mode identifies faces on its own, if you want to take macro pictures, it will take them without changing the settings or modes.
The touch screen is very responsive and the Carl Zeiss lens are perfect, the menu is very intuitive to the point that have not read the manual and I still get really good pictures.
I would recommend this camera to anyone that likes taking good quality pictures but is not very savvy on photography or cameras and you can get really good results.
The bundled case is a little big for this camera, but hey, it is free and feels like it will protect it quite well.
The only bad thing is that it does take almost 2hous to charge the battery but after that, you can take more than 200 pictures without a charge.
12 people found this helpful