on October 25, 2015
I was feeling stuck on a project and picked up Steve's book to see if it could push me into more productive action. It did but more importantly - Steve's book is exactly right on career management. Over my career I have used these same techniques to keep my career thriving as well as moving it into excellent directions. Since I was already using similar strategies it is easy for me to see the value of his ideas which were not yet in my toolbox - and now they are available to me. His specificity for people in the fan world is an asset as specifics are always more illustrative than generalities, but if you are not technical or you don't participate in the fan fiction or gaming world his ideas are still completely relevant. Mostly he presents his strategies in a general enough manner to require little or no translation. In more specific examples a little imagination will generate excellent strategies for any industry. I look forward to using Steve's strategies to keep my own momentum going.
One person found this helpful
11 comment Report abuse Permalink