Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Since I love to carry a medium to large backpack for travel, this one is just perfect for me. It hold: My 10 inch tablet (with case on it), large 5 inch Galaxy phone, phone and tablet, my wallet, keys, small makeup case and accessories, a change of clothes, a bottle of water on each outside side pocket and there is room for more!

My favorite thing about this backpack is that even when I have it full with my clothes and tablet and phone and everything I need, the bag is not too heavy on my back or when I carry it by the carrying handle.

Another thing I love is that this is waterproof. I was in a shower (some rain) and the rain did NOT go through and the inside of the bag was dry!

This is an ideal backpack for school, travel or just anytime you require a backpack!
73 people found this helpful