Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 17, 2012
When I read the description of the book, I was definitely intrigued. I thought the plot about a missing person showing up years later looking exactly the same sounded really interesting. This proved true throughout the book. The plot was good and kept me reading.

However, the biggest flaw was that the author introduces way too many characters and individual plot lines. Every chapter or so, a new character appears and you need to remember details about them to follow during the rest of the book. I have a good memory, but when you get so many names and details, I just couldn't follow it all. That became really frustrating. Even 3/4 of the way through, new characters were popping up all over the place.

I did read the entire book because the author does keep you wondering what's going to happen next, but I was glad when it was over and I didn't need to strain my brain anymore to remember all the characters and their stories.
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?