Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 23, 2010
I have these in the Black.I ordered these in my regular size 6 and found them to be true to size. My feet are wide and these fit great...No pinched toes and I can wear thick socks with these.
At first sightI was disappointed and worried that they looked a bit clunky.Once I tried them on and felt their comfort I relaxed.They are faux fur lined and so cozy feeling.
My job requires me to shovel the walk ways into our office.Last winter here was horrifically snowy and cold.These boots saved me! Through all the snow,sleet and cold I endured my feet stayed toasty warm and dry!

I dinged them a star because they require a little effort to get laced up tight.
41 people found this helpful