Lyft BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 3, 2005
Catherine's book completely transformed the way one of my clients advertised and marketed its business. In fact, 85% of all of its business now, other than word-of-mouth is a direct result of her excellent book.

For years a family member of mine (my sister) and the owner of a low tech service business (a cage-free dog grooming, boarding, and training facility) had been putting its advertising dollars into expensive display ads in a local pet paper that has a very limited distribution to mostly pet shops around Los Angeles, CA.

My sister was spending a small monthly fortune on these ads with no apparent leads even coming from the ads.

She had a very limited understanding of computers and the web and did no Pay Per Click advertising at all and also had a very poor ranking in the natural search results for her company's super basic web site.

The person who helped transform my sister's dog business and succeed on the web was me; her brother, a career changer who ended up in the Search Engine Marketing world and started reading everything I could about it as a new work direction for myself. And frankly, I read pretty much every book that has ever been written about this exciting field (plus hundreds of web pages!), to educate myself for my new career.

Enter Catherine's book, it's been a win for my sister, and a win for me.

I found Catherine's book right here on Amazon just like you who is reading this review, the "best of them all."

Now I am back to post my own review and let people know that if you require a terrific book that is written clearly and concisely, never talks down to the "newbie" (like I was), and helps you understand all the ins and outs of Search Engine Marketing, this book is it and it will be money well spent.

Others who have reviewed her book here have touched on several aspect of the book which they found excellent and I agree with them all.

My take on Catherine's book is it is full of "great" and proven revenue-generating ideas (just ask my sister). I especially found her PPC copywriting and bidding tips especially helpful.

If you truly want to understand the ins and outs of Pay Per Click, then click on that buy button now, you'll be very pleased you did.
What's this?