Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 23, 2012
What makes a good product purchase? Well in my opinion it's all about value. I was looking for a no frills basic Heart Rate Monitor from a supplier with a good reputation. I didn't need one to make my coffee, plug into my computer to give me a breakdown of where I've been or talk back to me.

This was fairly simple to use out-of-the-box even for me (technology challenged). It gets a good deal of use (6 days a week) and is used strictly for when I run and it allows me to make significantly more productive use of my slow, easy runs as well as my tempo runs and my max threshold runs.

The numbers are easy to read, adjusting from HR, to stopwatch to time of day is simple and effortless.

Other than the strap (on the heart rate monitor not the watch) coming off a couple of times when I've tried to adjust it on the fly (chalk this up to operator error) it has worked perfectly. I would give this an exceptional rating for value, ease of use and quality of product.
73 helpful votes