Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 14, 2007
As someone who enjoys the Shrek movies, I'm really disappointed in this box set. Before this I didn't own the first two movies, and thought this was a great deal for all three. I thought it would make me a cool uncle to have all three movies when my nephew visits.

The problem is I should have paid close attention to the screen format when ordering. I wrongly took it to mean that it was going to be in a wide screen format since it didn't specify full screen in the title. If I watched DVDs on a standard TV that might not be such a big deal, but I own a HDTV with an up-converting DVD player and prefer watching wide screen formated movies on it. They just look better on the screen.

Sadly Amazon does not offer this set in a wide screen format. So I'm either going to make do with the set I just ordered. Or, I'll have to order each movie separately if I want them in the wide screen format.
77 comments| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?