Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 20, 1999
This book takes the reader from understanding and applying principles of Quality Management to a step-by-step guide for implementing a quality improvement program.
I liked the organization and writing style of this well-referenced text. I found the diagrams and tables very helpful.
In the introduction, the author states that the text is a "concept book, a textbook, a reference book, and a practitioner's guide." At first I didn't believe it. Now that I've finished the text, I believe every word.
When I read the "Author's Warranty" (and how many books do you know come with a warranty?), I had an inkling that this would be a good book.
I was wrong. This is a GREAT book!
What's this?