Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 9, 2009
I had been using the ped egg for awhile when the blade started to wear out. I went to purchase the replacement blades when I saw this one by Revlon. It was the same price as the ped egg replacement blades, so I took a minute to way the pros and cons.

First, I love that you don't need to replace the blade with this. Second, the shape makes it easier to hold than the round ped egg. Another advantage is that it doesn't *look* like the ped egg. Whenever I'd have someone over, if they saw my ped egg they'd say, "GROSS!" because they'd seen the commercials where the girl empties a quarter cup of dead skin into a trash can.

Now the biggest reason why I chose this one over the ped egg is the file that's on the bottom of the case (you can't see it in the picture). On the ped egg, the file is like a piece of sandpaper which wears out quite quickly and also needs to be replaced. On this one, it's a metal file, which doesn't need to be replaced either.

So, for all those reasons, I chose this one over getting new blades for my ped egg. If I find that the blades on this one wear out, despite the 'lifetime guarantee', I'll come back and update the review.
27 helpful votes