Spring Deals Automotive Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on November 14, 2011
Tina Fey is hilarious. One of the funniest, smart women in TV and movies.

I enjoyed reading this book, and I recommend it. I think you will like it if you don't set your hopes too high.

I laughed out loud, I learned a few things, and I enjoyed the details behind different decisions made on her TV shows. The chapter about photoshoots and photoshop was hilarious and enjoyable. The chapter where she explains her father was also great. My favorite is a chapter where she is simultaneously filming 30 Rock with Oprah, deciding to impersonate Sarah Palin on SNL, and throwing her daughter's birthday party.

I think I enjoyed the chapters when she was working as an adult more than her childhood ones. Overall I would recommend this book for a fun, entertaining read.
What's this?