Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

on December 29, 2002
I don't know about anyone else, but this was possibly the most eagerly awaited DVD of the year, well for me, anyway.
Whilst I love Jackass and can watch most of it anytime without getting bored, I was really looking forward to owning this DVD.
But it is dissapointing, it's a bit of a let down for me, The 'bleeps' which cover swearing are still intact, and the fuzzy screen whenever there is nudity and [stuff] remains too, Now I don't really want to see male nudity, but I want the full picture, a chunk of the soundtrack has gone too, which dissapoints as some skits were really complete with the music.
I love the show and all the 'guys' from it, but I may aswell have taped it from MTV... its no different.
Also the volume one is missing, because of stupid kids copying it and lawsuits etc. I still rate the DVD because I rate the show, I can't wait for the movie, but I long for a complete collection with extras etc, in a nice deluxe boxset, like the cKY series.
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.