Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Amazon Experience Centers $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 8, 2012
Alright so I've been wanting a curling wand for the longest time, so when I saw this available on amazon I knew I had to get it. ( hot tools is definitely best of the best) so I received it super fast ( thank you amazon prime) and immediately began using it when I got it. My first thought about it was that it was super weird to use, since I've been only curling my hair with a straightener, but after some time of getting the hang of it I really enjoy it! Now I am not pro yet, and it is still a little awkward to use for me, but in time and some practice I know I'll love using it. So far I like it a lot, and would recommend it to anyone contimplating on buying this!

P.S
Using this on my hair doesn't leave that burnt scent that my straighter left, so that's an extra plus! My hair looks super smooth and shiny not dried up and frizzy!
11 people found this helpful