Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on August 14, 2006
When my brother and I first recieved this game as a Christmas gift, I was unsure as to whether I would enjoy it or not. I finally tried it, and my brother had some trouble getting me off the computer!

The goal of the game (unless you're on a scenario) is to attract as many people to your park as possible while paying back your loan. You can build all sorts of different rides and roller coasters including custom design and real rides from Six Flags theme parks such as "Colossus," "Texas Giant," "Goliath," and more!

I only have a couple of complaints. First off, there isn't much to be said about the graphics. Second, the people that visit your park become unrealistically queasy after a ride, and more times than not, throw up, leaving your handymen to clean up the mess. (Regardless as to how many first aid rooms you stick along the path out of the ride.)

Another one--the guests will sometimes just stick to kiddie rides. I remember one time I was on a scenario, and I built "Goliath." No one went on it! They were too scared! And a lot of times, the custom design rides would be too scary for them. (But I probably don't count...my rides are CREEPY!) But if any of the guests make you mad, you can pick them up, and drop them in a body of water and leave them to drown. I'm not saying that it is the right way to deal with it, I'm just saying that it's an option.

But all that aside, this game is a blast, and I highly recommend it.

T.K., 14

(Psst! If you want to have your revenge against all those people that hate your park, keep them in by posting up "No Entry" signs in front of all the park exits. Park turned prison!) (They will all get very angry after a while...)
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?