Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 21, 2011
I originally tried this tea in the Teavana store, and was surprised at the wonderful scent. I'm not usually one for peach teas, but this was so mellow and fragrant, I couldn't pass it up. I didn't even realize it was a blooming tea until the gal at Teavana explained it to me.

Not only does this tea taste good and is good for you, but it's beautiful, and more affordable than you'd think. The blossom it creates when you brew it is very pretty, it's half of why I drink it. And, each blossom is good for 5-6 brews, which means the 2 ounces in a pack (about 8 blossoms) is about 50 cups of tea. I use 1 blossom in Teavana's Perfect Tea Maker (the 16 ounce size) and I can fill the tea maker full 5-7 times before I consider the flavor and scent to be pretty diminished. For an artisan tea, that's an excellent value.
7 helpful votes