Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 9, 2009
Well, it was great while it worked, then it up and died after two months.

The only option I have is to send it back to Asus to have it repaired, which is what I have opted to do. I have no idea what will be returned to me. Perhaps another one that dies in two months or maybe one that works forever, who knows? But with the hassle of buying a box, packing it up and sending it at my own expense back to ASUS, it's really not worth the hassle.

Hopefully, I'll get a monitor that works once it's returned to me. However, I wouldn't buy this monitor again, nor would I buy an Asus product. Their products are certainly cheap in price, but very substandard in quality in my opinion and don't seem to last very long.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?