Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited Grocery GNO Shop now

on May 26, 2011
These are a great deal at 55.5 cents per pair!

I bought these because my newly pierced ears weren't healing with the sharpened silver earrings used to pierce them.

The earrings in this pack have plastic posts and backs which are slightly flexible, very comfortable to sleep on. I've only had them in for about 8 hours and my piercings feel much better. I expect them to heal quickly now.

They are very small but I don't think that's a negative at all (look at the picture which shows one next to a ruler). They're ideal for people with multiple piercings. I don't think you have to be a baby or toddler to wear them. I have a friend with 3 piercings; I'm going to suggest she wear red, white and blue for Independence Day.

The colors in the set I received are: 4 pairs clear, 3 each of pink, light blue, red, light green, and black (black ones don't sparkle).
22 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?