Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 28, 2010
I should preface this review by saying that we live close to the Good Stuff Eatery. Too close. Close enough that on the day this book arrived, my husband and I thumbed through it.. then went to Good Stuff. We've eaten there several times, and it's our #1 place to take out of towners, co-workers, friends and strangers off the street to.

All the things that I would want to know how to make are in here, from the blow your mind Toasted Marshmallow shake, to the sauce on the farmhouse burger, and general burger tips. The cookbook is a great read, there is enough back story to make it interesting, but not so much extra text that you skip it. The instructions are easy, and with the exception of a few meals, ingredients are easy to find.

My husband and I are burger fanatics, and we are in love with the Good Stuff Eatery - hence the book purchase. But the book is more than burgers, for example, I came home one night to find that my husband made cookies. Cookies. He has never made cookies before in his life. But the book is accessible and enjoyable no matter your skill level and I highly recommend both the book, and the restaurant the next time you're in DC.
0Comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.