Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

While these JBUDS did not, in a side by side comparison, provide as much surrounding, warm sound as my Sennheiser 212 headphones, they provided excellent clarity, especially on KJAZZ radio. Talk formats are also excellent. The comfort is surprisingly good for an in-ear bud. For 20 dollars, this is a great substitute for the cheaper buds that come with most MP3 players.

Update on 12-21-06: I've come to be more impressed with my JBuds over the last two weeks, marvelling at the bright, crisp, and yes, warm sound that comes out of these inexpensive buds. Perhaps, as I've read in some of the headphone information that is out there, that there is a "breaking in" period, which has something to do with loosening the tranducer. In any event, I'd have to give these JBuds another star.

Second Update 10-8-07: My only complaint about the JBuds is that sleeping with them at night I will sometimes wake up and the bud will have fallen off. I can't secure the buds to my satisfaction; however, the JBuds are so comfortable I deal with this problem.

Third Update 1-7-08: The sound is not quite as good as the slightly more expensive V-Moda; however, the JBuds are easier on my ears for long-term (I sleep with them on) listening. Also the JBuds have a longer extension and don't pull out of the radio or iPod headphone jack as easily as the V-Modas, so again on balance the JBuds are better.
2525 comments| 1,108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.