Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Amazon Experience Centers TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Amazon Experience Centers Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 13, 2011
Walmart re-released this -- possibly because of the holiday season. As an eBay seller, it REALLY gets my goose that people are charging $20+ for this item on Amazon as well as ebay. Particularly because these will most likely be issued to Tweens & teens.

Don't get me wrong, I was willing to pay at least $30 for this for my 10 year old who is in love with Taylor Swift. When I saw an influx of the cD on ebay, I called my local Walmart and yes, they had it in stock...for SEVEN dollars. One thing Taylor does not do is overprice her items and it upsets me that so many sellers are price gouging this item.

Before locating the cd a week ago, I downloaded all of the songs on the cd, added to Itunes with the cover picture for next to nothing. Yes, it is time consuming to find pay sites that offer all 6 songs (and I was on at least 5 different pay sites-- most songs under $1.00 each), but it is MUCH less expensive than shelling out over $30 for a cd when let's be honest, our daughters and sons are using MP3 players nowadays as opposed to our generation where cassette tapes, records and cds were the primary source to play music.

Just be advised. Call Walmart's electronic department at your local store and ask them to hold the item for you until you can make it into the store. I have found them to be very helpful. This also applied to the new "Ours" CD single, which is a Walmart exclusive, that-- brace yourself-- I purchased for $1.35.

Just my rant and hopefully, helpful information. Happy holidays

3.29.12
This cd is now available on Taylor Swift's website
You can use Amazon's Prime shipping for this and she does have an Amazon store as well
Last checked, price was only $11