Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 1, 2012
Just got these shoes yesterday and haven't taken them off except to sleep.
I was a little apprehensive after reading some of the reviews, but I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I've tried several other styles of Asics, GT2160, Gel Nimbus, GT2110, and others. The only style I've not been thrilled with were some that you ordered from men's sizes and they use a conversion chart to select the women's equivalent. That never works for me. So I was very relieved to see I can trust the fit as long as I stick with women's style. When these shoe arrived they had already been laced up and were very uncomfortable. It felt tingly in my toes and very firm across the top of my foot. I just loosened and adjusted the laces until I got the fit I wanted. I've had this happen before with Asics and it took a while to figure out exactly how to get the looseness I need at the toe and still snug them up at the ankle. But with patience I can.
The style itself is a little firmer in the sole than any of the others I've owned but still enough cushion. From the reviews I expected them to feel heavier and they did in my hand but not on my foot. I wear a size 10 and my toe area is slightly wider than most women's sizes but not enough for a wide width size. I also need pretty good arch support and these fit the bill. I love the black/grey/blue color. They won't show dirt like most of the lighter colors. And I didn't want any of those bazaar color combinations Asics has out now. I was able to get the fit and comfort I've grown so fond of with Asics for a whole lot less. So yeah, I'm a happy camper!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.