Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on September 10, 2011
Well here's my story,
I am a 13 year-old kid that has been in to photography for quite some time now so I figured I am a good enogh photographer to get a DSLR. But that takes money, and money takes time.
So I decided to save up some money but still I wanted a camera. So I found this.
Now it's not something that a pro would use, but what I like about it is that if you're looking to become pro, you can learn about iso and white balance while you can also play with the fun art filters and scene modes.
I find the discrete mode very good if you want to take pictures of sleeping baby's and etc. The toy camera mode is great for vintage style photography.
One thing that bugs me is that in low lighting the camera doesnt react well.
1212 comments| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.