Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2011
I have been in pair after pair of the black Reef Ginger flip flops for well over a decade now. When I first saw their skinny, comfy little strap and the cushiony, arch-supported footbed with durable rubber bottoms I was in love. I even love the little rubber Reef logo tag along the strap. They make me feel like a cool surfer chick even though I've never seen a surfboard in person. I live in the South and I pretty much wear mine from late spring through summer and into fall when I start feeling self-conscious beginning of October and have to switch over to proper shoes. I can get by with one pair every couple years, but they really start to look rough around the middle of that second summer. They casual up a flowy maxi dress and go perfectly with jean shorts or cropped jeans...and pretty much anything else.

These seem to have been slightly altered from the models I've had in the past. Little difference in the fabric strap pattern and the pattern on the bottom rubber piece. No biggie.

They come in whole sizes only. I'm almost always a 7.5 in shoes so I wear the seven and they fit to my foot great. My mom is an 8.5 and wears the size 8 Reefs and they look great. I don't think your heel or toes will fall off if you get the half size down. But I guess that is personal preference if you like to go up and get a roomier pair, say if maybe you have really long toes or wide feet. When I first slip a new pair on the straps are a little snug but they stretch to fit perfectly after one wearing.

Just about as lady-like as a pair of flip flops can get.
0Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?