Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 6, 2013
For the longest time I was in search for the perfect case to protect my baby - the 13" MacBook Air.

I had my eyes set on the Speck Satin hard case but the price kept making me put off purchasing it and each time I went to the Apple store they never had any colors I liked.

So while surfing on Amazon I came across a case made by TopCase that looked just like the Speck Satin but it came in my favorite color - Robin Egg Blue...you know the beautiful Tiffany Box color? ;)

All the reviews seemed to say that this case was pretty awesome and the price was just right so I decided to give it a go and ordered it along with the matching silicone keyboard cover. It shipped rather fast and the case and keyboard were shipped together.

It gave my MacBook Air a new look and I was very happy with the results. The only other gripe that I failed to mention in the video was that the silicone keyboard is hard to type on- gets a little sticky which causes typos but maybe it just takes some getting used to.

PROS:
- Easy to install
- Comes in a wide variety of colors
- Really affordable, won't break the bank

CONS:
- Feet look a little cheap
- Silicone Keyboard cover does not match top row keys
- Silicone Keyboard can be difficult to type on
- Case can be difficult to take off but we found a solution: [...]
339 helpful votes