BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 25, 2012
This is a beautiful watch. I love watches & I collect them. This one caught my attention in a store & just loved it. As always, I came back to Amazon to compare the price & bingo - I got it for $55! Almost 50% off the store price.

The black & silver combination looks very classy & elegant. Goes very well with formals. The only problem I had was trying to figure out how to adjust the mesh strap. The instruction wasn't very clear, & I was scared I would bend the metal. Since I couldn't wait to start wearing it, I tried everything possible & figured it out myself.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink