Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 3, 2011
I must admit I bought this waver thinking it was the same as a 3-barrel curling iron... my mistake! It definitely is more like a large crimper. That being said, it works really well! Heats up fast and HOT. I felt a little like a lion at first, but after a half hour the waves relaxed and I loved my look. The best part was they lasted well into the next day, so I wasn't embarrassed to go to breakfast with bed-head.
If you are looking for 3 ROUND barrels, don't buy. But if you want big "Z" waves (not S, IMO), then this is a great product.
My only complaint about the design is that it gets pretty hot right where I have to hold my fingers. It doesn't burn you or anything, but I'm surprised they didn't fix that.
17 people found this helpful