on March 3, 2013
I Installed below Kitchen in my laundry room. I was a little worried about what the water pressure would be at the refrigerator and the kitchen sink, but I have good pressure at both places and my refrigerator ice maker works fine. I'm on a well and have a whole house water filter plus a salt system to get rid of any iron. So far iSpring 75GPD has meet all my expectations. I put the ispring in laundry room so it would be easy to access and it was a snap to install, I didn't have any leaks and although the package was pretty roughed up there were not any broken parts.
UPDATE: had this system for over 4 years and couldn't be happier.
review imagereview image