Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 20, 2011
I bought this to clean my 3 year old steam iron which had lot of burn-stuff. I wish I had before picture but it really cleaned the iron quite easily. I was almost giving it 5 stars but refrained for 1 con. Why follows:

Good because:
- Really cleans and removes all the burned-on stuff on iron plate making it clean and good to use.
- Easy to use - I used my old kitchen rag, heated the iron (on cotton) and cleaned it in circular motion. (Just be careful about 'hot iron')
- Cheap! For 6 bucks I saved almost $100 worth I would have spent on steam iron.

Bad because:
- It really needs to be throughly cleaned after use. It almost left some sticky substance on my pant I was about to iron (Warranting it 1 start). Luckily the label mentioned that just wash the clothes to remove any substance. And yes it came off - just had to scrub my pants a little in warm water and all is well. So lesson learnt really really clean the iron plate with a cloth and before you iron your new pants/shirt just iron on old towel to make sure all is well.

This tube is also going to last me 5- 7 cleans. SO worth it and works well.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.