Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 13, 2010
This watch was just what I was looking for. It was inexpensive, had analog hands, and is water resistant. The 10-year battery should have outlived its usefulness. I've had good experiences with Casio watches in this class before. The watch has so little metal in it that I could take it through airport scanners without beeping.

But I had it in a bag on a recent trip, and when I took it out, it had just stopped; the hands were frozen, and the digital display was blank. So it hadn't been waterlogged and I don't think it had been banged, either. At least I'm only out $20, I'd just hoped to get at least 2-3 years out of it. It's a disappointment that I can live with.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink