Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on February 25, 2011
I was looking at this at a local scrapbook store and went home without buying it. I ended up going back and getting it because I couldn't get my mind off of it. I am glad I went back, because I love it!

I don't normally like to buy bulky objects and being that I already had a Fiskars paper trimmer with a scoring blade, I didn't think I needed this. Oh boy was I wrong! I haven't gotten around to making a box with it yet, but I did use it to make an envelope and it was quick and painless! It was 4 simple scores, some trimming away and apply adhesive, yes, it's that easy!

Like I stated earlier, I am not a fan of bulky things, this has to be bulky in order to work with larger sheets of paper. It's not at all heavy, so that makes up for it. I love that the envelope tool and the boning stick all goes right into the board itself. No lost boning tools!! It also comes with the directions right on the board itself and if you need it in Spanish, there is the instructions in Spanish.

It was worth the investment!
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.