Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 11, 2011
Finding a front closing bra in a big girl size is almost impossible so of course they are the only ones I prefer. First off I think that anyone who rates a bra by saying it didnt fit is not in the correct size. I went to soma.com and used their calculator to find my size and boy was I wearing the wrong one. I then went to Amazon, found this bra, purchased it in the correct size and I have worn it all day now without any wires digging into my side or straps slipping. Yes there is a dart on the cups but I agree with the other reviewer that it does make it look like the girls are saluting the sun instead of earthworms ,which is a good thing. I also think that as I wash this bra and the lace softens that will no longer be the very small issue that it is. On top of fitting well it doesnt look like your maiden aunts playtex number, this actually looks lacy and sexy. I like it so much I just ordered two more because as history shows, if I like it, they will discontinue it.

UPDATE: Well it's been four days now ( easily wearing it for 14 hours each day )and I can still say this is a great bra. I read the review about not being able to open the clasp. Dont know what their problem was but it is a very sturdy but basic clasp. You slide the two ends together, flatten them and they click. Very easy. The underwire lies flat and doesnt show, the front of the bra does not stick out. I truly feel that woman that had those problems are wearing the wrong size bra. The girls have never looked better and I actually think this bra makes me look thinner too.
33 comments| 180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?